- Double-click the downloaded file “kyp602.exe” and follow the installation wizard.
For KyPlot 6.0 Users:
- Run the downloaded file “kyp602.exe” and follow the updating wizard.
For KyPlot 5.0 Users:
- KyPlot 6.0 installation wizard does not uninstall 5.0. Uninstall KyPlot 5.0 manually.
IMPORTANT Installation Notes
- When you use a high resolution display and find that menus and dialogs are too small, please follow the steps below (Windows 10).
- Select the “kyplot.exe” file in the “Kyplot6” folder, right-click on it and choose “Properties”.
- Click on the “Compatibility” tab and click on the “Change high DPI settings”.
- Check the box for “Override high DPI scaling behavior,…” and choose “System (Enhanced)” from the pull-down menu.
- The following bugs in KyPlot 5.0 have been fixed in 6.0: When certain printer drivers are selected, i) saving a KyPlot file freezes KyPlot; and ii) printing a spreadsheet crushes KyPlot.
TO LEARN HOW TO USE KYPLOT
See sample files, which are contained in the “Samples” subfolder in KyPlot’s folder. “00List” gives the contents of sample files; “01LineG” and “02BarG” explain basic procedures to create graphs; and see “03LargeG” to create a graph of large data size and a graph of “built-in data type” rather than “spread-linked”.